- 5109 Estate Lever, shown with 5002 Rose
- Solid forged brass
- Finished and polished by hand
- Rose sold separately
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant; Accessibility Code A117.1
- Upon request, certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use on fire doors up to three-hour rating
- Most Estate knobs and levers are not available in keyed function; requires mortise lock or tubular deadbolt for locking
- Available for European Mortise locks with Baldwin European conversion spindle
- ANSI/BHMA A 156.13 Operational & Security Grade I when used in conjunction with Baldwin Commercial Mortise Locks
- Functions available: passage, privacy, full dummy, half dummy, and keyed entry
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.