- Santa Monica Entrance Trim, Shown with L022 Lever
- Developed exclusively by Baldwin's renowned in-house team of designers
- Santa Monica puts a visual emphasis on vertical and horizontal lines with a keen focus on pure geometry without sacrificing comfort
- Its multi-point design appeals to a variety of applications and the depth of roses and levers provide maximum design flexibility.
- Santa Monica is available in five levers, four rosettes, one handleset available in both mortise and multi-point options, and one square deadbolt with single and double configurations.
- Solid forged brass
- L022 lever included, a la carte ordering available
- Must also order mortise lock and cylinder for specific door thickness
- Requires mortise pocket, can be installed on wood, metal and some fiberglass doors
- Most residential functions are fully reversible for both handing
- Accommodates door thickness of 1.75. Call customer service for conversion information to accommodate 2.00 and 2.25 thick doors.
- Standard 6-pin available on all except 1" cylinders
- ANSI/BHMA A 156.13 Operational & Security Grade I when used in conjunction with Baldwin Commercial Mortise Locks
- Functions available: entrance, double cylinder, and full dummy
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.