- Lakeshore Entrance Trim, shown with 5162 Levers
- Solid forged brass
- 5162 lever included, a la carte ordering available
- Must also order mortise lock and cylinder for specific door thickness
- Requires mortise pocket, can be installed on wood, metal and some fiberglass doors
- Most residential functions are fully reversible for both handing
- Accommodates door thickness of 1.75. Call customer service for conversion information to accommodate 2.00 and 2.25 thick doors.
- Standard 6-pin available on all except 1" cylinders
- ANSI/BHMA A 156.13 Operational & Security Grade I when used in conjunction with Baldwin Commercial Mortise Locks
- Functions available: entrance, double cylinder, and full dummy
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.