- Contemporary Square Deadbolt, Double Cylinder, 2-1/8" Door Prep
- Solid forged brass
- Low profile cylinder deadbolt for 1.625" door prep
- Features 0.5" low profile cylinder projection
- Deadbolt case is formed of heavy gauged steel for strength; most interior parts are made of solid brass
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high-grade steel
- 5-pin keying cylinder
- Accommodates 1.75" thick doors and 1.625" diameter cut outs. Deadbolt kits are available for 2" and 2.25" thick doors.
- ANSI/BHMA A 156.13 Operational & Security Grade I
- Functions available: double cylinder (See also single cylinder 8220 )
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.