- The Minneapolis Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt is a classic modern style with a clean angular design.
- The Minneapolis Touchscreen Deadbolt elegantly pairs with the coordinated Minneapolis Handle Grip Sectional for your entry door (sold separately).
- The Advanced Touchscreen is responsive to your hand for screen display and code entry.
- Touchscreen features patented SecureScreen™ Technology that provides additional security by employing random digits prior to entering your personal code to prevent fingerprint and code detection.
- Lock your door with a single touch. No need for a key or code to lock the door.
- Up to 16 customizable user codes with 4 to 8 digit code length for family, guests and service professionals.
- The elegant and intuitive user interface uses cool white LEDs for defined illumination in the dark or daylight.
- Activate the Touchscreen with your palm or the back of your hand.
- Activate the 30 second auto-locking feature for convenience and peace-of-mind.
- For added security, Baldwin Touchscreen offers a Master Code feature where a master code is used to add or delete user codes.
- Baldwin Touchscreen is easy to install, program to use and operates on 4 AA batteries (supplied).
- Interior cover has optional anti-tamper screws for added security.
- Easily remove the interior cover in seconds to change the batteries.
- Indicator light on the interior trim will blink green, amber or red to indicate unlocked, locked or low battery status.
- Deadbolt exceeds ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security test standards.
- Deadbolt offers UL certified 20 minute fire rating.
- Deadbolt accommodates a door thickness of 1-3/4" (44mm). Service part conversion kit available for 2" (51mm) and 2-1/4" (57mm) thick doors.
- Adjustable backset 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm).
- Designed to fit 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Warranty: Touchscreen products comes with a lifetime mechanical and standard Estate finish warranty along with a 1 year electronic warranty to the original residential user of the product against defects in material and workmanship as long as the user occupies the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed. This warranty does not cover scratches, abrasions, deterioration due to the use of paints, solvents or other chemicals, abuse, misuse or product used in commercial applications.
- WARNING : This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.