- Boulder Escutcheon Entrance Set, Shown with 5452 Lever
- Solid forged brass
- ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1 mortise locksets
- High-end decorative trim for commercial applications
- Fully pre-assembled and box set platform for quick installations
- Innovative attachment method for superior lever attachment
- Meet accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1 for all levers
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use on fire doors up to three-hour rating
- U L 10C / UBC 7-2 (1997) Positive Pressure Rated, UL 10B Pressure Rated
- Mix & match levers, trim, turn knobs and finish options for a unique look
- Functions available: entry, privacy, passage
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.