- Santa Cruz Egress Handleset, with Square Lever, Interconnect Lockset
- Santa Cruz Egress Handleset, with Square Lever
- Shown in Single Cylinder function. Other functions available.
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Shown in Emergency Egress function. Emergency Egress function features an interconnected lock to simultaneously retract the deadbolt and door latch to quickly open your door. Full Dummy function also available to support double door entry.
- Can be customized with other interior Reserve style knobs, levers and Egress Escutcheons.
- To personalize your look, this Contemporary inspired design is available in 6 finishes.
- Solid brass deadbolt latch with hardened steel roll pin for additional strength and security.
- Accommodates 5-1/2" center to center dimension ONLY
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/4" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door door with service part kit.
- Baldwin 5-pin C-Keyway standard. SmartKey Re-Key Technology optional.
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Handing only required when ordering lever interior style.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.