- L015 Estate Lever, shown with 5046 Rose
- Solid forged brass
- Finished and polished by hand
- Rose sold separately. View with other rose styles in the Lock Designer .
- Lock mechanism sold separately. Compatible with either tubular or mortise operation.
- Upon request, lock can be certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use on fire doors up to three-hour rating
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.