Complete cable-operated bath waste & overflow kit includes pipe with trim kit. Includes a solid brass molded trim kit. Available in multiple finishes to match every fixture in your bathroom!
- 1-1/2" 17 Gauge Tube
- Patented Flexible Overflow Head swivels and conforms to any angle bathtub
- Vertical Pipe 12" to 21"
- Horizontal Pipe 13" to 21"
- Designed for Center Drain Tubs
- IAPMO (UPC) Approved
- The Mountain Plumbing "Immerse" features allows you to have the most luxurious bathing experience you've ever had! It now comes standard on all Mountain Plumbing Products cable drains, allowing you to indulge in a more lavish bathing experience. The expertly engineered overflow has been developed for your tub to accommodate a near additional 2 inches of water. To fully take advantage of the immerse feature, simply fill your tub to the height you have been familiar with. Once seated and relaxed in your tub, the amount of displaced water will rise by approximately 2 inches and remain at this level. This additional water depth added to your tub will allow for you to be fully submerged, covering up your bare shoulders, and resulting in a more luxurious bath. It is the ultimate in getting the most of your bathtub.
- IAPMO Listed
- Vertical Pipe 12" - 21"
- Horizontal Pipe 13" - 21"
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.