The pinnacle of convenience and satisfaction, Mountain Pure® brings fresh, pristine water to you directly through your own faucets. Access to clean water is of the utmost importance in everyday life, and having the freshest, best tasting water available anytime can save you both time and money. Just think how much you spend on bottled water from week to week - savings and ease can be found when you have your own filtration system. Mountain Pure® allows you to enjoy clean, safe water for drinking, cooking and even face washing when you install in your bathroom.
Mountain Pure® Carbon Filtration Systems comes with a carbon filter cartridge that incorporates powder activated carbon and a bacteriostatic agent that protects it from bacteria growth. 1/4 Turn automatic shut-off valve allows for easy replacement and eliminates the usual mess of replacing filters. Includes MT1250XL/RFC Filter
Mountain Pure® Filter Features:
- More efficient and clog resistant - unique filter media created by attaching powdered activated carbon and lead absorbent material onto a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix
- Filter removes 99.9% of particles over .5 microns
- Filter incorporates an anti-microbial agent to reduce bacteria
- Anti-scale media for protection against scale build-up on the faucet and inside of the hot tank
- 1250 gallon capacity - lasts 1 year based on average usage
- Operates without wasting water like R.O. filters
- Prevents Scale
- Bad Tastes/Odors
- Dirt and Rust
- Giardia Lambia Cysts
- Cryptosporidium Cysts
- Molds and Algae
- Asbestos Fibers
- 99.9% of all particles .5 Micron or larger
- Volatile Organic Chemicals
- Removes Turbidity
- Removes Pathogenic Bacteria
- Leaves Essential Minerals Intact
- Self Sterilizing
- Leaves Natural Minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, & Potassium
- Automatic Shut-Off when Replacing the Cartridge
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.