- Easy installation: One-person project; no extra hands needed
- Biggest adjustable bolt available
- Pick and bump resistant
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Quality finishes for lasting beauty
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Unique Snap & Stay design
- Certified Commercial Grade 1
- Graded Best in Residential Security, Durability, and Finish
||Residential single- and multi-family doors
||Universal deadbolts fit 2-3/8 or 2-3/4 backset
||Commercial Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.36-2010 Grade 1 Residential Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.40-2015 Grade AAA in Security, Durability and Finish
|Door thickness range
||1-3/8 to 1-3/4 (5mm-51mm) standard
||5-pin tumbler C keyway standard, with two brass keys. 6-pin cylinder available.
||Locks for up to three-hour fire doors available
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.