- Innovative Turn Lock feature allows you to lock & leave without a key
- Provides the convenience of keyless access; customizable to fit your security needs
- Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc.
- Easily replace most existing deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it's ready to use right out of the box
- Fits standard door prep
- Easy installation, no need to run wires
- Battery operated with over 3 year battery life
- Certified Commercial Grade 2
- Graded Best in Residential Security, Durability, and Finish
||Residential single- and multi-family doors
||Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets.
||Commercial Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.36-2010 Grade 2 Residential Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.40-2015 Grade AAA in Security, Durability and Finish
|Door thickness range
||Door range: 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 (35mm-44mm) standard; thick door kit available on BE365
||5-pin tumbler C keyway with one nickel silver key
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.