- Use with 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. door
- Universal deadbolt fits 2-3/8 in. or 2-3/4 in. backset
- Guaranteed to fit on existing, standard pre-drilled doors
- For more than 95 years, Schlage has offered durable door hardware in a range of unique style combinations to express any personality
- Deadbolt thrown from outside by keyway turn after pressing Schlage button or by inside thumbturn
- Deadbolt retracted from outside by entering valid user code then rotating keyway turn or by inside thumbturn
- 3-year electronics warranty; Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee (Oil-Rubbed Bronze is only a mechanical guarantee)
- No wiring needed
- Easy installation with Phillips screwdriver
- Self-aligning screw holes make installation easy and hassle-free
- Universal latches slide easily into place and require no tools or manual adjustments
- Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc.
- Certified Commercial Grade 2
- Graded Best in Security, Durability, and Finish
||Residential single- and multi-family doors
||Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2-3/8 (60mm) or 2-3/4 (70mm) backset
||Commercial Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.36-2010 Residential Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.40-2015
|Door thickness range
||1-3/8 to 1-3/4 (35mm-44mm) standard; thick door kit available on BE365
||5-pin tumbler C keyway with one nickel silver key
||3-Year Electronics Warranty; Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.