- Hands-free voice control requires an Echo Plus or an Alexa-compatible Zigbee smart home system (sold separately)
- Pair with a Zigbee smart home or security system to lock and unlock from anywhere
- Use the touchscreen to share access instead of keeping track of spare keys
- Secure encryption
- Fingerprint-resistant touchscreen helps keep access codes private
- Includes 4 AA batteries with low battery indicator and backup key
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver
- Guaranteed to fit standard doors (1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. door thickness and 2-3/8 in. or 2-3/4 in. backset)
- Limited lifetime mechanical/finish warranty and 3-year electronics warranty
- Patented Snap n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- Certified Commercial Grade 2
||Residential single- and multi-family doors
||Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2-/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets.
||Uses 4 AA alkaline batteries
||Commercial Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.36-2010 Residential Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.40-2015
|Door thickness range
||1-3/8" to 1-3/4"thick.
||3" x 5" x 1"
||3" x 8" x 2"
||5-pin tumbler, C Keyway, 1 key included
||Outside escutcheon: -35C to 66C,Inside escutcheon: -10C to 49C
||3-Year Electronics Warranty; Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty
||Pre-set, unique 6-digit programming code, two pre-set unique 4-digit access codes, 30 code capacity
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.