- Non-locking - ideal for closets and rooms where locking is not needed.
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee (Oil-Rubbed Bronze is only a mechanical guarantee)
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Certified Commercial Grade 2
- Graded Best in Residential Security, Durability, and Finish
||Residential single- and multi-family doors
||Universal latch standard, fits either 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets. 5" (127mm) backset available
||Commercial Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2011 Residential Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.39-2015
|Door thickness range
||1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm-44mm) standard
||Locks for up to three-hour fire doors available
||3-Year Limited Electronics Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.