- Use with 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. door
- Guaranteed to fit on existing, standard pre-drilled doors
- Lever design pairs well with traditional styles like antique furniture as well as more modern transitional styles
- For more than 95 years, Schlage has offered durable door hardware in a range of unique style combinations to express any personality
- Decorative non-turning trim used on one side of the door
- Lock and finish backed by limited lifetime warranty (Oil-Rubbed Bronze is only a mechanical guarantee)
- Easy installation with Phillips screwdriver
- Self-aligning screw holes make installation easy and hassle-free
- Universal latches slide easily into place and require no tools or manual adjustments
- Certified Commercial Grade 2
- Graded Best in Residential Security, Durability, and Finish
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Applications: Residential single- and multi-family doors
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in.
- Non-locking - ideal for closets and rooms where locking is not needed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty
||Residential single- and multi-family doors
|Door thickness range
||1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in.
|Non-locking - ideal for closets and rooms where locking is not needed
||Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.