Add a little drama to your styling space
- Choose from Chrome, Polished Nickel, Matte Gold and Matte Black accents to create a fully coordinated ensemble
- USB charging ports and integrated electric outlets provide convenience for smart phones, razors and more
- Magnetic strip keeps small metal items neatly arranged
- Optional magnifying mirror lets you focus on the details
- Pair with Profiles Mirror when storage is not needed or Profiles Lighting to create tasking lighting
- Features : Choose from four metal finishes to coordinate with Profiles Lighting, Profiles Mirrors, and Profiles Vanities.
- Electrical Outlets & USB : Power when and where you need it most with in-cabinet electrical for our electric models, providing power to frequently used items such as electric razors, toothbrushes and hair dryers using one of two plugs mounted inside the cabinet. Electric model includes one 15A, 120VAC outlet (2 plugs). Includes the added benefit of two integrated USB ports to conveniently charge your mobile and media devices.
- Magnetic Storage Strip : Position and install the magnetic storage strip for convenient access to small metal implements and to simplify your daily routine. Not available in the 12" W electric model.
- Magnifying Mirror : Add an optional magnification mirror to perform detailed tasks like tweezing while creating less ergonomic stress: Pull-Out Magnifying Mirror (shown) magnifies at 3x and retracts neatly into the cabinet, Swing-Out Magnifying Mirror magnifies at 2x and is installed on the door, in between shelves.
- Safety Lock Box : Optional Safety Lock Box with secure keylock storage for personal items, other valuables and medicines to keep out of the reach of children.
- Organization Shelves : Available with optional razor/phone holder and 3 tier trays to house small items such as eyeglasses, contact lens cases and cosmetics.
- Glass Bins : Optional Glass Bins to store cotton balls, swabs, hair accessories and other bath necessities in non-toxic, 100% recyclable and reusable stylish canisters that offer strength, weight and compatibility for damp spaces and stand up to wear.
- Opening Option : The push-to-open mechanism is grey and provides an alternative to those who prefer the function over using the door pull.
- Premium Construction : Durable rust-free anodized aluminum and glass construction - resists intense moisture and ensures long-lasting beauty. Quiet close Safeseal Gasket with sealed corners on cabinet body and aluminum construction ensure a quiet, moisture-and dust-resistant interior. Concealed finger pull surrounds the door edge for ease of opening.
- Hinge Feature : Blum self-closing hinges provide a door opening angle of 170 degrees (110 degrees with provided stop).
- Adjustable Shelves : Configure the interior of your cabinet to accomodate essential items of varying heights, from electric toothbrushes to your favorite fragrance, with 1/4" thick adjustable clear glass shelves that can adjust in 2-inch increments to provide versatile storage options. 3 shelves for 30" H and 4 shelves for 40" H and 48" H.
- Installation Type : Customize around your own needs with modular design. Install a single unit or gang together for a multiple cabinet installation. To gang, use a MGKIT, which includes hardware to gang both sides of a cabinet. Cabinets can be recessed, semi-recessed or surface-mounted (6" deep cabinets can be semi-recessed by 4"). Recessed cabinets project 15/16" from wall and must be recessed no less than 3-3/4" deep. Cabinets include hardware for recessed installation. Surface-mount and semi-recess installations require the purchase of a surface-mount kit, which includes the side kit as well as mounting hardware to provide a finished look.
- Certifications : This cabinet will operate in high humidity or damp spaces. Electrical components are ETL/UL Certified for damp locations. ETL certified to UL 962, CSA Standard C22.2 No. 68.
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.