1.5 Series Lighting
For quality bathroom lighting sure to help your bathroom plan.
- Choice between glass, acrylic and plastic lens
- End caps available in Chrome, Brushed Nickel, White and Black
- Dimmable ballast
- Includes 3000K, color-corrected bulb for optimal task lighting
- UL Certified for damp locations
- Metal Finishes : End caps are available in White, Chrome or Black
- Dimmable : Dimmable ballast and non-dimmable options; two lights per kit: includes 3000K T8, color-corrected bulbs for optimal task lighting and choice of glass or acrylic shade and end cap finishes. Dimmable bulbs carry a lifetime bulb replacement warranty.
- Application : Ganging Kit required if used to mount with multiple cabinets. Single light is 1-1/2" W. Light kit adds 3" to overall width of installation. Include this in rough opening calculation. The Master-to-Remote Cable is included with the fixture, but is sold separately for rough-in.
- Installation : Works with surface-mount or recessed applications. Two fixtures required for installation, not available as a half kit.
- Certifications : UL Certified for damp locations. Title 24 compliant when used with a Title 24 certified bulb (certified bulb not included).
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.